If you’re a Wordle fan and have been playing since the early days, chances are you’ve built up a sizable winning streak. If you want to keep your winning streak alive, you’ve come to the right place because Express Online has reassembled a selection of spoiler-free tips to lend you a helping hand. Wordle 373 is another trick, so go to the bottom of the page for those most important clue puzzles from June 27th. Good luck!
Perfect for playing during breakfast or during a lunch break, Wordle gives players the task to decipher a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve these everyday puzzles, you will need to pay special attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you hit is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app tracks your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for the new Wordle to be published. You will also lose the winning streak you worked so hard on.
Read on for some general tips for Wordle, followed by three specific hints for Wordle 373 on June 27 …
General Wordle Tips and Tricks …
• Do not use the same letter twice in the introductory guess.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second assumption.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below …
Wordle 373 tips and hints for June 27 …
1. Word 373 begins with the letter R.
2. Wordle 373 contains two vowels.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
#Wordle #June #TIPS #Struggling #todays #Wordle #OVERVIEWS #find #answer #Express